Tanner Jace Stroup
Tanner Jace-Our New Addition!
Eli & Connor-Summer 2009
Josh and I-2009
Who Are We?
- The Stroup Group!
- Coffeeville, MS, United States
- We are the Stroups...Josh(26) and Tonya(27) and we have been deliriously happily married for 8 years now. We have 2 great little boys, Eli(7) and Connor(5) and one more boy on the way (due July 7th, 2010). They are so great...a handful but so much fun! We have a Westie named Pyper...she is our only little girl! We are very excited about what God has done and is continuing to do in our lives! God is Good!
Friday, January 9, 2009
ALLERGIES!!!
I HATE ALLERGIES!!! I have broke out in hives almost every night this week. We have no clue what is causing it! I am so sick of it...it is miserable!!! I have an appointment next Thursday with and allergist and they are supposed to be doing a bunch of allergy tests which means yes my favorite thing...NEEDLES!!! Yeah that STINKS! You should have seen me at the hospital the night my lip swelled up a few weeks ago. They put that IV in and let's just say I am glad I was laying in the bed when they put it in. Josh is taking off to take me up there. I am not looking forward to the process but I am looking forward to finally finding out what the heck is causing this mess so I can avoid it! It is extremely frustrating not knowing what to stay away from! I worry about everything I eat! Well anyway maybe we will have it figured out next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment